Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NBA Basketball

With the NBA starting I thought it was only appropriate to post a few opening comments....

My pre-season prediction for the finals: Lakers vs Celtics.

Lakers are head and shoulders above the rest..the question is can Lamar Odom stay focused with his new wife?

Celtics..I am picking them because I am not sure about the other 2 teams in the East. I am not feeling too strong with this pick, but I think that Shaq is toast and will hurt Lebron James and the Caveliers and I don't think Orlando can pull it off two years in a row...plus they lost Hedo Turkoglu. I reserve the right to back away from the Celtics after I see how they are playing in the beginning of the season.

What I really want to hear is what you a think of your Jazz? Are you excited for the season? How do you think they will do? What do you think about the team?

3 comments:

  1. Truth be told, I really haven't gotten into the Jazz since the 90's with Hornacek, Stockton, and Malone.
    Mostly I like college ball because it seems like the guys play with heart more than they play for a paycheck. Plus, there are more upsets that you just can't really predict or see coming.
    I think I'd like to get into it again. Perhaps I'll watch more Jazz games this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish the Jazz could keep whatever lead they get durning the 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarters. They seem to loose the lead in the 4th quarter, which I don't understand. I wish the Lakers wouldn't make it to the finals, they suck!!! Not really, I just don't like them. Go Celtics!!!

    ReplyDelete